MOLD REFRESHER SPANISH (Assessor, Remediation Contractor, Abatement Worker Supervisor, Abatement Worker) – CLASSROOM
The 4 Hour Mold Refresher Spanish course is required every two years to renew New York State Mold Licenses (Assessor, Remediation Contractor, Abatement Worker Supervisor, Abatement Worker). Upon successful completion of the course, student will have to submit an application to New York State department of labor licensing unit to renew Mold license.
- Introduction, Review Health Effects of Mold
- New York State Labor Law Article 32
- New York State Department of Labor Mold Guidance Documents and Fact Sheets
- Department of Health Mold Guidance Documents and Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IIRC) Standard S520
- Developments in State of the Art Work Practices, Technologies and Safety Procedures
- Case Studies