MOLD REFRESHER ONLINE – LIVE WEBINAR (Assessor, Remediation Contractor, Abatement Worker Supervisor, Abatement Worker)
ONLINE MOLD REFRESHER TRAINING NOW AVAILABLE VIA LIVE WEBINAR !
After registration, students will receive a information on signing onto the webinar via ZOOM. Please note access to a PC with webcam and audio will be necessary to attend the live webinar. Students will be required to show NY state ID (example: Drivers License) at the start of the Webinar.
The 4 Hour Mold Refresher course is required every two years to renew New York State Mold Licenses (Assessor, Remediation Contractor, Abatement Worker Supervisor, Abatement Worker). Upon successful completion of the course, student will have to submit an application to New York State department of labor licensing unit to renew Mold license.
- Introduction, Review Health Effects of Mold
- New York State Labor Law Article 32
- New York State Department of Labor Mold Guidance Documents and Fact Sheets
- Department of Health Mold Guidance Documents and Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IIRC) Standard S520
- Developments in State of the Art Work Practices, Technologies and Safety Procedures
- Case Studies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy of the presentation materials.
Department of Labor Mold Program: Frequently Asked Questions webpage: http://labor.ny.gov/workerprotection/safetyhealth/mold/frequently-asked-questions.shtm
LIVE ONLINE WEBINAR