This training is for managers and safety professionals involved in oversight of tasks where ACM may be accidentally disturbed.
- Information regarding asbestos and its various uses
- Information on health effects associated with asbestos exposure
- Location of ACBM identified through the building
- The purpose, proper use, fitting, of respirators
- Appropriate work practices
- Medical surveillance program
- The O&M program for the building
- Worker protection programs
Certificate of completion will be issued at end of course.