10 HOUR OSHA GENERAL INDUSTRY – ONLINE – ANYTIME:
Log on Instruction to platform will be emailed after registration.
The 10-hour General Industry Outreach Training Program is intended to provide entry level general industry workers broad awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a general industry site. The training covers a variety of safety and health hazards which a worker may encounter at a general industry site. OSHA recommends this training as an orientation to occupational safety and health. Workers must receive additional training on hazards specific to their job.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids)
- Materials Handling
- Machine Guarding
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety and Health Programs
- Fall Protection
- Other OSHA General Industry Hazards or policies.