10 HOUR OSHA CONSTRUCTION SAFETY AND HEALTH – ONLINE ON-DEMAND – VOICE AUTHENTICATION – NYC DOB COMPLIANT
This courses complies with NYC Local Law 196 proctoring requirements. Courses are Voice Authenticated. Log on Instruction to platform will be emailed after registration.
The course covers safety and health hazards in the workplace. The course provides information regarding workers rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint.
This course is intended for workers who need a OSHA 10-Hour Card. Users must spend at least 10.25 hours in the online course.
- Construction Workers
- Foremen and Job Supervisors
- Construction Site Inspectors
- All personnel responsible for construction related projects
- Workers on publicly-funded projects of varying amounts in the following 7 states:
- Connecticut (must re-certify every 5 years), Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island
The OSHA 10-Hour Course will teach your about recognition, avoidance, abatement and prevention of safety and health hazards in the workplace. This course focuses on federal OSHA construction industry standards, pointing out any differences with state standards.
- Recognize what worker rights are protected under OSHA
- Recognize what responsibilities an employer has under OSHA
- Identify major fall hazards
- Identify common caught-in or-between harads
- Identify common struck-by hazards
- Identify types of electrocution hazards
- Identify ways to select appropriate PPE and lifesaving equipment
- Identify major health hazards common to the construction industry
- Recognize how to protect oneself from material handling hazards
- Identify major hand and power tool hazards
- Recognize role of the workforce in improving the current culture
- Recognize the role of management in improving the current culture
- Introduction to OSHA
- Focus Four Hazards
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Materials Handling, Storage and Use
- Hand Tools and Power Tools
- Leading Cultural Change
10 HOUR OSHA Requirements:
As per OSHA regulations, student cannot spend longer than 7.5 hours in a OSHA 10 course per training day. Please allow a minimum of 2 days to complete this training.
OSHA requires 10-Hour OSHA online training to be completed within 6 months from the date when you start the course:
- Minimum passing Score is 70%
- Student will have 3 chances to pass the OSHA 10 Online Test
- Student will receive immediate feedback on incorrect answers
10 HOUR OSHA Card:
Upon successful completion of course, OSHA and Department of Labor will be notified. OSHA cards will be mailed to student around 6 to 8 Weeks after the course completion date.